Interesting Goldie Color

Guest Chishower

Guest Chishower

I was at mmm, glued to the tanks and forgeting everything I came in for, when I saw a fantail with a very interesting color.

It wasn't orange or yellow, but more of a butter color. It had black fins and a black spot on its head. I wish I had more room! I didn't know that goldies could come in a butter color. :blink:

Oh! :blink: Is that normal? Is it a food issue? Or is a really rare color? That would very cool - as long as he is healthy!

I'm in DC - which mmm did you go to? Maybe I can go take a :peeka ...

BTW - Nice signature! What gorgeous pets! THey are obviously very well-loved!

You put that up in the last few minutes - what a fun surprise while I was online :D !

Tell more about them...please!

Guest Chishower

fishrpets: Thanks! And yeah, I actually started looking for someone before I realized that I had NO extra tank space.

Graham: It was at the mmm in leeseburg, which is maybe two hours from you. I havent been to DC in a few months, so I couldnt tell you exactly. I have no idea what the color was from, I have to look it up some. Thanks about the sig!

Toad: Our baseball team's good luck charm. They lost a game, got mad, I saved him.

Pug, Bug, And Twinkle: The goldies! My babies.

Darling is my female betta, who is rather beat up from a failed spawn. Peanut is my old betta who once survived laying on my desk for three hours.

Baby is my python who has almost as many ailments as me, and Sparky is my little year old snow corn. I love my snakes. :heart

in your signature? in front of pugwilligans? you wouldnt happen to know anything about that plant you have, i bought one of them the other week and was just wondering if it has been a success for you?

i love the look of the toad!!! :lol:

and all the rest of your babies!!!

Guest Chishower

I I don't know what it is, sorry. It was just floating there and I said hey! That one looks good. It really hasn't rooted too well, but the plant itself is fine. I have it floating in another tank now to get some good roots, and then it will go back in.

Leesburg - I know where that mmm is! I'll be up there next weekend - I'll pop in and see if "Buttercup" is still there! (and say hi form you - if you haven't gone back for him yet... :lol: ). Thansk for the great stories on the other pets! :D

Guest Chishower

I wonder if they would let me bring my camera in and take pictures...of course, thats prolly against company policy or something...hmmmm...

I was at mmm, glued to the tanks and forgeting everything I came in for, when I saw a fantail with a very interesting color.

It wasn't orange or yellow, but more of a butter color.  It had black fins and a black spot on its head.  I wish I had more room!  I didn't know that goldies could come in a butter color.  :blink:

354581[/snapback]

I would guess its changing, from either orange to white, or white to orange :D Chemelion fish!!!

Archived