New Fish

Guest Bigphil

Guest Bigphil

:newfish I have just aquired a new Goldy to add to my 2 Black Moors (Sooty and Sweep) She is mostly white with a few black patches and one gold patch over her left eye. Of cause I have called her Sue! (Sooty's, panda, girlfriend in case your too young to remember) lol.

I have got my camera back from my friend but, he has forgotten to give me the CP lead! I can't wait to post some photos. :)

Congrats on your new goldy ! :D

wow white with black patches and a gold spot over the eye hehe its like a pirate goldfish rofl

nice name too Sue:) i cant wait to see her :nana

Congrats on your new fish! :D

As for "a fish called Sue", Man, you gotta love Johnny Cash! I must say that a boy called sue is one of my alltime favs from Cash! ;)

I just luv Johnny Cash too. I remember seeing him at the Sydney Entertainment Centre (which is pretty huge) and he was singing without a microphone. It was amazing, his voice was so rich, deep and strong. He wasn't shouting or anything, his voice just carried on it's own.

I will forever hold a place in my heart for his music. My grandfather (RIP) got me into listening to him at a VERY young age. He taught me how to work his 8-track so I could listen any time I wanted. I was always awestruck by his deep throated wisoms he spoke in his songs and for that, I thank him dearly...... :heart

Sorry for the hijack of the thread, but when I read the title to the post, it brought back a flood of memories...... B)

Paul

Guest Bigphil

LOL when I titled the post I hadn't even thought of Johny Cash! But as it hapens I too love his music. A boy named sue was one of my favorites. We're all showing our age! :)

Sue is one of the most pretty fish I have seen, I feel so lucky to have found her.

Sue sounds like a beautiful addition to Sooty and Sweep's tank; a good combo of black and white, and a little bit of gold. Can't wait to see pics!

Archived