I Bought A 1 Unique Fish

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

Guest LiL sTepHii 143

:newfish

Hi everyone,

Well i seperated my comets into a rubbermaid and left 2 comets ( favorite ones ) and 2 fancytail . Well my sister had to goto PEtland . So I went in telling myself im NOT going to buy any fish. Well i went to look and saw the weirdest thing. A egghead goldfish had 1 eye. The other has a empty hole. Its a little one. But it healthy. The people in the store didnt even know. I also bought the beautiful Calice telescope. Its so pretty.They were on sale for 1.50 each. They were so shocked and I had to promise to take care of the 1 eye fish that they gave it to me for free because they knew nobody would buy it. I'll get a pic soon of it to show all of you. I just thought it was so weird that I had to share ! :goldfish:

I also didnt realize how big my other fish were.. All in a 20 gallon tank :krazy:

Guest Chishower

Congrats on the new fishies! But I have to wonder...where are you going to keep them? Aren't you overstocked already? Forgive me if I am mistaken.

Did you say you have 2 commets and four fancies in a twenty gallon? X_X you will need a 70-80 gallon tank to keep them healthy. I'm serious, and if this is true that you are keeping them all in a 20 gallon you will run into serious issues. I don't think it was a wise idea to go buy more fish when you are already horrendously overstocked. I'm sorry but I think you should think about the fish you are putting into that tank and consider their needs.

Archived