Hey, Im Finally Here...or There

I love it here!!Anyhow this topic is about my new fishies(which I have not got yet). Im planning on getting a couple fancies. But I want ones that look exceptional when viewed from above and I can get in a petstore for below $10(can). Oh and Im thinking of starting my own petshop!!!

Any idea what kind of fancys? Happy shopping!

"I'm thinking of starting my own petshop!"

Good luck with that! What made you think about starting one?

Also; did you get your hairless rat yet?

I actually ended up getting a really cute rat with hair, but found out Im allergic. Its not that bad but since I would have to handle him and clean the cage so hed be happy(or why bother having a rat), I couldnt keep him. I really liked him too. Im still on the search for a hairless rat but need to see whether or not its the hair or something else about a rat.

My idea for a petshop came when I was shopping for a goldie in others. Either the shops dont sell pets, dont know what theyre selling(me:excuse me mam, what type of parrot is this? shopkeeper: I dont know, its a parrot. LOL :rofl ), or have very bad conditions(commons in a bath tub with four dead ones floating and growing some type of white slime that looked fluffy on them). Not the greatest. Everyone wants a petstore they know they will get reliable service and healthy animals, so thats why I want to start a petshop. Oh and its a good way to inform ppl that goldies need more room than some think. A new friend of mine set up a 50 gallon and has over ten goldies which she put in there in a two-day period! It bothers me.

Oh and right after I get off the computer Im going shopping at Big Als. Theyre having a sidewalk sale and fish sale, plus 2 minutes away is a chinese goldie store(dragon Aquarium) that I wanna check out. Wish me luck!

Guest Bigphil

I kept rats for years, they are onderful animals. Never thought I'd get to mention rats in here!

Have you tried I used to be a member of a site called Rats are us but can't remember what it was called exactly. If your surf the net you may find it. It was called something like Ratzrus or ratsrus.

Guest Bigphil

Woops! just read my last post and think my fingers got abit detached from my brain :rofl Still, I'm sure you got the jist of it.

Archived