How Many.......

Marco

how many goldfish do you have??  

49 members have voted

1. 1. how many goldfish do you have??

• 6+

Guest yabbie

I was a nice orderly four goldfish person... until they got all frisky!

Hey Marco... you see your fish with the black eyes... is it a shibunkin?

I don't see that in other people's fish photos. Lots of my fry have eyes like that. One fry has one black eye and one reflective eye, looks weird. What do you think causes solid black eyes? Just pigmentation?

I was a nice orderly four goldfish person... until they got all frisky!

Hey Marco... you see your fish with the black eyes... is it a shibunkin??

I don't see that in other people's fish photos.? Lots of my fry have eyes like that.? One fry has one black eye and one reflective eye, looks weird.? What do you think causes solid black eyes?? Just pigmentation?

353125[/snapback]

na man, my stewie is a pearlscale...i dont know the cause for them to have solid black eyes B)

and my god all you ppl are goldfish lovers!! you have BILLIONS of them!! hehe

must mean you have like heaps of tanks :yeah:

You didnt have a choice for 0.  My water is too soft for goldies.  i now keep just tropicals.

353215[/snapback]

sorry about that Sandy :(

well as long as you keep any kind of fish, it is good :lol:

Guest Chishower

Three! Hopefully, when I get to florida I can upgrade and get two more. Or, you know, as many as I can cram tanks into that little tiny space. x.x

Two little ones right now... That's about all I can handle right now in terms of tank maintenance. :blink:

Paddles and Mowgli are wonderful. I believe that I'll keep the goldie count down to two for a while at least. If I got any more fish... that'd mean more tank maintenance... and less patience and attention for my current babies. I owe my little ones as much attention as I can give em. I want them to be fishzillas! :heart

:teehee Oh, is that how GN got so biG?! I like that, Fishzilla! I have been calling him the Behemoth! He was barely one inch when I got him, it has not even been one whole year since (11 months, though) since I got him and he is now pushing 4 1/2 inches! I wish I could have more, too. So, I just shower all that love on him!

Akk0415 - the best way I have found is to get the tank for free somehow (friends, local paper, garage sale, craiglist, local fish club, etc). The filters and stuff can be added in later where the cost does not have to be one big lump sum! Good Luck! I know, I have been there, seveeral times... :rolleyes:

I hope you all get your fish (or more fish) and look forward to enjoying your fish here! :goldfish:

Archived