<worms>

Marco

I kept the earthworms I found in a tupperware with hole punched in the top of it with moist paper towels and let them uh.. dispose of their previous meals for about two days and then I chopped them up and gave to my goldies who swollowed them up like you would a hershey bar (mmmm....chocolate....) But I did feel really bad chopping up the wormies :cry1 but they would have been gobbled up by a Robin anyways ....

i find the little ones that are already the right size for my guys...i could never bear to chop them up :cry

both sides of a worm will stay alive if theyr broken in 2, if i remember biology class clearly, i think they can also do it on their own...like, willingly split themsleves in 2...

i dont think theyre gross either...i love the feeling of them wiggling around in my hand :) and trying to hand them to other unsuspecting people!! :rofl3

yepp worms are cool! haah chopping into 2 and still alive! thats awesome!

hey smack i do something similar to you with the handing to unsuspecting people..at my skol theres a seat where i sit normally and a stick insect usually lives there..and my friends pick it up and go to the girls here look at this and they freak out ! but we put it back in its tree after..obviously

hahahaha....i do it to my mom and 'boyfriend' all the time...they are both extremely squeamish....i have a big old handfull of worms and im like, 'hey can u hold this a sec?' and dump em in their hand!! :rofl3 just too funny to watch!!!

I think the fish is at least part ryukin, he has a bit of a hump on his back and is more plump then the fantails....i couldnt believe i was able to get that pic! he was wrestling with it long enough that i had time to grab my camera!! :D

hehe, i havent gotten any earthworms every since the first post i done...i bought a pack of blood-worms and i just feed them that...just like JustJayde said on the other post..they might have some bacteria or something..anyways..my goldies love eating the bloodworms---so its all good!