Sign in to follow this  
Marco

<worms>

hmm interesting theory you got there Jasmin..ill take that into my notes..thanks

i did that! its still chillin in the basement actually! its kinda hard to find the worms though before they get too big to eat without chopping em up....

eww!! id hate to chop them up!!

do worms grow into 2 worms if you chop them? or is that just a myth?

Guest JustJayde

ahahahah eeeeeeeeeew

thank god I am smart enough not to eat as I surf this site ;)

:rofl

I kept the earthworms I found in a tupperware with hole punched in the top of it with moist paper towels and let them uh.. dispose of their previous meals for about two days and then I chopped them up and gave to my goldies who swollowed them up like you would a hershey bar (mmmm....chocolate....) But I did feel really bad chopping up the wormies :cry1 but they would have been gobbled up by a Robin anyways ....

i find the little ones that are already the right size for my guys...i could never bear to chop them up :cry

both sides of a worm will stay alive if theyr broken in 2, if i remember biology class clearly, i think they can also do it on their own...like, willingly split themsleves in 2...

i dont think theyre gross either...i love the feeling of them wiggling around in my hand :) and trying to hand them to other unsuspecting people!! :rofl3

yepp worms are cool! haah chopping into 2 and still alive! thats awesome!

hey smack i do something similar to you with the handing to unsuspecting people..at my skol theres a seat where i sit normally and a stick insect usually lives there..and my friends pick it up and go to the girls here look at this and they freak out ! but we put it back in its tree after..obviously

hahahaha....i do it to my mom and 'boyfriend' all the time...they are both extremely squeamish....i have a big old handfull of worms and im like, 'hey can u hold this a sec?' and dump em in their hand!! :rofl3 just too funny to watch!!!

lol I guess the worm is there to show that your goldie is way better looking in comparison. :rofl

mmawow cool pic smacky!

whats that goldfish??ryukin? fantail?

and i like your bubbles affects, make its look SUPER!

I think the fish is at least part ryukin, he has a bit of a hump on his back and is more plump then the fantails....i couldnt believe i was able to get that pic! he was wrestling with it long enough that i had time to grab my camera!! :D

i cut them up into little tiny pieces and discard them into the pool of death. goldfish powah!

hehe, i havent gotten any earthworms every since the first post i done...i bought a pack of blood-worms and i just feed them that...just like JustJayde said on the other post..they might have some bacteria or something..anyways..my goldies love eating the bloodworms---so its all good!

i figure the fish come with an immune system for a reason....i let em feast! :D

hmm i guess you may have a point there Smacky :) but i'd stick with the food store just in case ;)