Anyone Know?

David Dude

I have been so impressed with the amount of information, not just for beginners, that I have read in the "Fancy Goldfish" book. Koko recommends it on this site, and so does Rick over at goldfishconnection.com. There's info about medicating, symptoms, breeding, goldfish history, and SOOOO much more. I just can't get enough of it! Go to overstock.com if you want to buy it, I found it to be the cheapest there! But, really....that book is impossible to put down when you are trying to learn all you can about goldies! Good Luck!

I rented "Fancy Goldfish" from our library. It does have a lot of good information...thats where I learned goldies have a set of teeth in the back of their throats! Only thing was that they said a goldfish would be okay in a bowl, even tho they recommended against it. That kind of ruined my respect for it lol.

I agree that Fancy Goldfish by Rick Hess and Eric Johnson is a great book. Lots of good info. I don't remember the part about the bowl though.

:)

WAIT! I was looking at goldie pictures and a saw a book called Fancy Goldfish, but it wasn't the one I was refering to about the bowls! It looks like a much better book and it is written by the authors that nancy mentioned. So yah two different books, sorry guys! I want that book now tho, it sounds great! Are there lots of big color photos?

Archived