Urgent!

RedCapMiggi

well make sure that they have been fertilized b4 you do anything to them....then after making sure of fertilization i would gentle scoop them or something....sorry im not sure of your bottom of glass...they are not on any plants or ornaments ???

if not fertilized wait until they are, then carefully take them out to another tank/bucket or whateva, coz if you dont the parents will eat them. if you got plants and ornaments take them out with the eggs and put into the other tank...thats about all i can say so far Miggi

reply soon :goodluck:clapping:

I don't know if they are fertilized or not. But the water did turn cloudy, but i thought it was from an orange slice i put in. Guess not. and I don't have any plants or ornaments at all....i just upgraded my tank like 2 weeks ago. It's a barebottom with nothing but water and fish.

It's a 60 gallon. It has adequat filtration. One male 3 inch black moor. One 3-inch male Ryukin and a 4.5 inch Red Cap Oranda female.

ummm im not sure how your going to get the eggs from the gorund....but since you said there was white clouds, i am pretty sure they have been fertilized.......

if anyone else could help Miggi out that would be great :)

Hi miggy :)

Fertilized eggs will be clear/transparent and unfertilized eggs will be whitish in color.after a couple of days,you will be able to tell since the bad once will grow fuzziness on them.You would want to take out the eggs with fungus since they could do harm to your healthy eggs :D Hope this helps a bit.......