Goldfish Spawn

Tanya_woz_ere

I think my 1 of my shubs have spawned. but theres not alot of eggs only about 15.

and they are on a statue of a bridge i have in their tank. could it be eggs? or just fungi? they do look a yellowy greeny colour im confused :unsure: ive put the bridge in a seperate tank tho just incase. some1 reply to my post cuz i really hope its eggs and not just fungi.

Thank you very much :D

Goldfish eggs are tiny spheres, usually clear but sometimes with a yellowy tinge. If they go cloudy white then it means they are unfertilised so you need to discard these before fungus grows on them. Within a few hours it's possible to spot 2 tiny black dots (the eyes) in the eggs if you look closely.

if you wait a few days and get a magnifying glass on an egg, you can see the eyes and the tiny little spine. its really fun to watch them grow. have a really close look tonight on the 'eggs' (fingers crossed) and see if there are any black dots. ive got my fingers very firmly croosed for you. get back to me soon to let me know how you get on! :goodluck

Im planing on breeding my goldfish

i heard it was alot of work to find out

whats a male whats a female

but im not sure any more if a should because the last time

my fish were mateing the male was hitting him slef on her

and the next day she was all blue and dead i was mad at the

male fish .

-bye

Archived