Eggs

Tanya_woz_ere

hello again! yeah, the eggs look like transparant kind of yellowy dots. you will know when you see them. there will be a lot of them stuck tot he plants, you cant miss them!

Hiyaaa. well i have a sort of bridge satue and it has little yellow things on it. i just cleaned my tank out. do u think they could be eggs or just something from the tank.

reply asap please so i no whta 2 do with them.

p.s there only on that and theres about 10 :(

you might have eggs there! are they quite small and really stuck on there? describe them to me, if it is their first time breeding there might not be that many. sounds hopeful though! :happydance

take them out and put them in a seprate tank or the parents will eat them. that might be anohter why there arent that many. only 6inches of water max or they will be crushed by the weight of it.

Hiya.

ive just had another look and they seem very stuck. they are small probably the same size as a pencil led and some seem a lil bigger. im not sure if its there first time because ive never new about breeding them before. but i dont think ive saw it b4. ive jus counted and theres around 15 of them. there a yellowy colour. or could it be fungi? I HOPE ITS EGGS THO! :happydance

if it was fungus it wouldnt be transparent. if the eggs have fungus take them out immediately, they will be kinda cloudy looking. try and take a photo and ask koko to post it so i can make sure it is eggs. 99% sure they are though. im so happy for you!!!!! :happydance

mine didnt look much like the one in the picture. bare in mind they have only just been layed and probably wont have embyos just yet. and that is a close up.

I once had this goldfish and they were mating

but the male was so big and he was hitting him self

on the female the next day i found the female

dead she was all blue i felt so bad for her :(

im still kinda mad at the male but there;s nothing

i can do about it :angry:

Bye

-Black oranda

• 1 month later...

Archived