Snail Pix

smack536

heya...i got a digital camera...now im like trigger happy with it! some snails for you!!

Boogie demolishing a cuke...its like close to an inch thick...gave it to him this morning... :yikes

Picture014.jpg

Baca sliming around....

Picture015.jpg

somebodies foot and some romaine

2e794458.jpg

Speedy and Baca...

8d7c493c.jpg

Speedys been busy!!

Picture016.jpg

:lol: Chewy,Baca's Mother was originally named Chewbaca after the Star Wars Movie.I'm thinking Baca came from that because Cana's are definately not stupid! :lol: Great Pics Smack. Definately show some more! :heart

Baca.... I didnt know that!!! :rofl3:tomuch:

Chewy,Baca's Mother was originally named Chewbaca after the Star Wars Movie.I'm thinking Baca came from that because Cana's are definately not stupid!  Great Pics Smack. Definately shoe some more! :heart

338698[/snapback]

:exactly

Hey, can i borrow your camera? lol

338701[/snapback]

no!!! mine!!! *holds tightly* LOL...i like wont let this thing outta my sight!!! im so excited its unreal!!! :D

wink.gifRed is just the color that they're supposed to be! You're doing fine there kiddo! How many of those babies are from Chewy? What's the really dark one?

wink.gifRed is just the color that they're supposed to be! You're doing fine there kiddo!  How many of those babies are from Chewy? What's the really dark one?

339373[/snapback]

woo...Airwen scared me there for a sec!! I was paniced thinking they shouldnt be red!!

umm...4 of the babies are from Chewy...I dont know where the 5th one is...It slimed away but we never found it... :blink:

The really dark one is Slimer...Hes kinda different from the rest...his body is really dark...and speckley!! He looks alot like Naughty though.... <_<

Smack, I sent your Gary pic to my hubby to show him want I hope snaily will look like. Are you familiar with the movie "the Dark Crystal"? He said they look like the garthim from that movie. He's right. I will try to find some pictures if you want. I thought it was a funny observation.

Smack, I sent your Gary pic to my hubby to show him want I hope snaily will look like.  Are you familiar with the movie "the Dark Crystal"?  He said they look like the garthim from that movie.  He's right.  I will try to find some pictures if you want.  I thought it was a funny observation.

340666[/snapback]

i never heard of it! id love to see pix!!

[THOSE SNAILS ARE HUGEEEE!  :yikes

340789[/snapback]

LOL...yup! and growing!!! :blink:

Archived