My Snail Tank, And It's Tenants.

Erika

Don't mind all the crap on the hood in the first pic, it's all covering gaps till I get motivated and put screening over them!

Here's a blue that I got from Sharon.....

DSCF1579.jpg

Here's Humpty Dumpty, the snail that had the HUGE crack in his shell from a fall? Well, SHE is the one laying all the clutches!! She's also the biggest brig, the only full grown one! Here she is eating some of Angjo's cookies.....

DSCF1548.jpg

That's neat. I want a snail only tank, but a whole 55 gallon wow.

I want a pretty blue snail, and a purple, and a....... ;)

my snails are in my betta tanks now, but I am trying to decide where I can set up another tank. Poor hubby thinks I have enough tanks to take care of.. :saywhat

:D Ahhhh....I miss my babies!!!!!!!! Isn't Mr.Spixi the cutest??? I just love those guys... You did really well just keeping snails in it so far.I would have been ordering cory's /pleco's,etc... by now :yeah: I like the open tank look,you can actually see all the snails. What's your normal ph up there? That has been the hardest problem for me through the snails. My normal is 6.8,so it's a battle.I have sand substrate in the small snail tank.It's finally packing down enough to where I can clean the sand without syphoning half of it up.I actually have half the tank with coral now too.Humpty looks like a DSP to me,but that's my weak area.I'm so glad she pulled through-I think she looks beautiful.Half the babies I have ,I can't figure out what color they actually are. :rolleyes: Okay, show me the snails you bought.... :yeah:

going by the pics,all the clutches look okay to me. I love the Little Chewy's-it's just too bad how much they love plants. :rolleyes: I actually ahve to admit that I have a Cana coming in the mail! :ignore It's a Caramel colored one with a lightfoot,and I'm pretty excited.I love that color! I may also have a striped Cana coming too. :lol:

Canas need love too, right? Who's profile says that on applesnail.net???? I think it might be Rog, she's the one who got Naughty and her babies, remember?

The clutches gross me out when I have to scrape them onto the styrofoam. I have to close my eyes when i do it. ICK. I have a spixi clutch coming from Ang. Yee-HAAAWWWW. :D

Oh, and normal PH here is 7.8 ish, but dropssss...

Oh, Erika, those guys are such cuties!! :heart The spixis have taken my heart away, thats why Sharon's got special treatment and got a tank all to themselves! :rofl

Sharon, who on earth sells caramel colored and striped canas?? You gotta tell me, you just gotta! :please And no, I don't need anymore, but so what?.... :lol:

SNAILS :rolleyes: whodathunk we'd all be so obsessed?

I dunno what else she'll throw in... I'm excited to see though! Although, she may not.... she's charging me $4 for the clutch, and free cookies, and free shipping so she doesn't need to do that!

SNAILS :rolleyes: whodathunk we'd all be so obsessed?

I dunno what else she'll throw in... I'm excited to see though! Although, she may not.... she's charging me $4 for the clutch, and free cookies, and free shipping so she doesn't need to do that!

332458[/snapback]

I don't know how the girl makes any money-really I don't.Every one usually charges you out on the shipping,but not Angie--you can expect the cheapest price possible---Free cookies & free shipping????????Man,you must rate!!!! :lol:

Archived