Maxi!

OldHag

This is one of the first pics of Maxi.

Maxiflakes.jpg

This is one of the first side view pics.

maxib.jpg

This is May 11:th...

100_0207.jpg

So stupid not to remember the dates of the first pics... :crp! That would have been great. But he has grown! And there'll be more to come. Can't wait to see color changes... ! :D

I can remember seeing your first pics of Maxi when you had the others as well. He is really growing well now. Be great to see what he turns out like once he's grown 'cos you cant tell what colour he will be yet can you.

Yes I am really proud when I see him swim around! Here he is looking for food (again)! :D

100_0358.jpg

He is a shubunkin/common and he hasn't got his final color yet. I have no idea if he will look like mom or dad... :D

You've done such a good job with Maxi. He's really turning into a pretty fish :heart

I really wanted to try raising some more fry but I just don't have the time to spare right now and they really take a lot of care. :(

Thanks, Queenie! Yes, it's feeding and cleaning and caring but it's fun, and it's worth it! :D

Yes, it's definately worth it. I'm going to try again when I have the time to spend with them. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

:heart Wow Anette! Maxi sure has grown! I happen to love that Bronzy color that he is now! :) When my daughter had her goldfish fry,she wasnt sure who the parents really were,Funny enough,4 of the fry looked like shubs almost immediately. They have only continued getting their shub color's,while the other's all look like regular goldfish. :rolleyes::lol:

Maxi has moved in with his mom today! He was doing fine all the time but his mom, Gullet, was a little confused! I think that's because I had taken out her mates, Buse and Brain, and she was alone for a while. The males are in pond now but I can't take any pics since it's pouring outside! :angry:

Pics of Maxi and Mom!

100_0509.jpg

100_0527.jpg

They don't care much of each other yet, but I hope they will get to know each other soon! :D

Archived