Sign in to follow this  
Jeana727

I Have An Idea!

All of the Avatars are so interesting. I think it would be fun if everyone told a little about theirs, how they chose it & so forth!

When I grow up on Koko's & can have my own avatar I'll be so proud! (I'm a fry :rofl )

My Avater is a pic of my Spotty who died in march so in memory of him i put his pic there... :)

<-- This is Bumpy, my Ranchu. :)

His right tail fin is bent so it sticks out sideways, which you can see there.

(PS. My first avatar was when he used to be orange and white with a red wen, but in the space of a few weeks he changed to pure white with a lemon wen and orange fins, so I had to update it.)

My avatar is one that someone made for me on another forum.It's just cute

This is Paddles, my 'zestful' fish as my sister puts it. :) He is the lone survivor of the ich/bacterial infection that claimed my three other goldies in the tank. He's a fighter!! :heart and a bit of a goober. ;)

Mine is Psa Ri, one of my favorite fantails...she used to be Red and White, now shes pure white!

:D Wow! That was neat reading your responses! Hope to hear even more.

When I am no longer a little fry & am allowed to post my avatar I'll be so proud. It's my fav Goldie, Big Boy......and my computer dude hubby made him wink!! :rofl

:huh: I've forgotten the specs.........when can i use my on avatar.

:lol1 Yep, another fry guestion!

Well my avatar is my German Shepherd, Nadja. She is my "baby" and the light of my life. She is now 8 years old and is the most wonderful dog on the earth. I love her deeply. There has been many animals in my life but none as wonderful as her. She truly is one in a million. :wub:

:) She is beautiful. I have always admired her pic.

I think she should have a pup just for me!! :rofl

Sorry she has been "spayed" since she was 6 mos. old.

Thank goodness, I researched her heritage back 7 generations in order to make sure I had a healthy pup. Low and behold she is a genetic nightmare. She has 3 major health problems all linked to genetics. I have a small fortune in $$ paid out for her health. She and I thank you for the compliment, I wouldn't trade her for the world or any amount of money. ;)

My av(which is currently in my sig) is Bob the Goldfish from Earthworm Jim.

I chose Lola because when I took my kids to see Shark Tales, I thought how I would love to have a tank full of all those colorful fish! As they were watching the movie, I was mentally setting up a new tank :rofl And I came across the pic when I was searching for a new avatar. :D

I can't remember for sure(I don't remember much of anything for sure ;) ), but I think you can get a new avatar at 100 posts?

Mine is of my idol and inspirtation Renee Zellweger who is at the

62nd Annual Golden Globe Awards - Arrivals,I chose it just to show

how much i really like her and how much i 'look up to her'

Shes the best lol ,

Alex

Mine was made for me by Captk for the Koivet forum, and well, its just me,lol!

mine is a terrible picture of my dear Newt. :) such a cuties

mine is a fairy that drawn by my fav fairy artist Amy Brown. I love her fairy drawings. they are so mystical and have such detail. i found this one on a yahoo search.

i am working on combining my 10 year old kitty Georgie and my new 3 month old German Shepherd- Bruno, i would love to add my other four doggies in the pc too, but then none of the images would be big enough in the avatar.

BTW Laurie, i am a huge GSD fan and i think Nadja is gorgeous. I also checked my baby's history and all- for the most part- seems clear. i don't think i'm going to have him sire a litter. i would love to become a registered GSD breeder and trainer, but right now i don' t have the time or money to dedicate to breeding. I have had 3 GSDs and they all were my perfect angels. they were mommy and her two babies. they all passed of old age. :cry1

Just thought i would see if we have a common interest.

Well my avatar is my German Shepherd, Nadja.  She is my "baby" and the light of my life.  She is now 8 years old and is the most wonderful dog on the earth.  I love her deeply.  There has been many animals in my life but none as wonderful as her.  She truly is one in a million.  :wub:

328771[/snapback]

Laurie, :ignore:ignore I don't like german shepherds, 2 weeks ago i was walking to school and i saw a big alsation/german shepherd and i thought to my self(Just keep Calm) lol so i walked and walked when me and that dog got near it kept staring at me and when it really got near it jumped up and growling at me but it's owner pulled him/her back , afterwards i was all shaky(You can tell im scared of big dogs can you?) and since then i never going to near ANY dogs except my mate's Shitzu...

I am sorry that you have had bad experiences with dogs. But, as I am sure you have been told many times, dogs are as individual as people - there are some bad actors, some uncontroled wild ones, and a whole contingent of truly sweet, wonderful companions. I hope that you find a way to come to terms with your dog distress - simply because they are in the world and you will be happier for it.....

That said....my avatar is my cat Daryl - a stray that was stuffed in a dumpter, taped up in a cardboard box with another cat. They had an open can of cat food in with them, but they had cut their mouths badly from trying to lick the food from the sharp can - and needed stitches. Daryl is, as far as we can guess, mostly a MaineCoon - for he is extremely large - being between 21-25 pounds. He is clown and one of the most loving cats I have ever known. :heart

I horse back ride, and my disipline is reining. Its basically the western version of dressage, only very fast paced and high energy. My avatar is a shot of a horse doing a Slide - which is a reining maneouver, the horse stops by putting all his weight on his back end, causing him to slide.

From another angle so you see whut i mean.

reining.jpg

I am sure you have been told many times, dogs are as individual as people - there are some bad actors, some uncontroled wild ones, and a whole contingent of truly sweet, wonderful companions.

I know but i still wouldn't want to go near a big dog such as rottweilers or dog with pointed ears in Jessicaandmarshal's avater...

:)

My avatar is a photo of my goldies, Pearl (white telescope) and Star (orange fantail) that I got on the 4th of July 2003. They were tiny little things and have grown into monster fish, thanks to this board!

B)

I horse back ride, and my disipline is reining. Its basically the western version of dressage, only very fast paced and high energy. My avatar is a shot of a horse doing a Slide - which is a reining maneouver, the horse stops by putting all his weight on his back end, causing him to slide.

329020[/snapback]

OOH! I have a friend who trains his horses in reining. :) I am learning hunt seat, but I hope to get into dressage, and then into Western disciplines!! wee!

:bubbles