Where Is Everyone From?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whoa, so many northern people on here. then closest to me person i've seen is kissy in Arizona.

I'm here in southern New Mexico.

329560[/snapback]

Yah, I've learned that not many goldie lovers live in our area! Several in California, but thats not our area...its just close to us :D

Guest caudalfin

I am from a lot of places, but my home WAS Weatherford, TX until I got Married.

Now I live in Mississippi near Tupelo. I have goldfish in a 300 gal pond and 3 Aquariums in the house. One currently in operation -- two about to become operational. My Goldies live in a pond year round and if it gets cold and Ice forms to cover the pond, I just keep some gas exchange holes melted until it thaws. They go in a hibernate stage when the water temp is below 50 deg F. And Survive 90 + deg water temp in the summer.

Ed

Thanks everyone!! This is cool to see where everyone is from we have quite the broad range of people on here!! I love seeing where everyone is from. I really didn't think it would get this big of a response, glad it has though...

Thanks to the mod who let me keep it in here...... :rolleyes:

Guest kafine

I'm from Cardiff, in south Wales. Home of... stuff :blink:

I do not like rugby. I hate living in a stadium town.

But sheep are so cool.

English but living in Wales. Theres a kind of Hate the English thing round here. Another year, and IM OUTTA HERE!!  But I dread trying to move my fishies. eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

330499[/snapback]

Aww, not everybody hates the english. It bugs me when welsh people start off about the english anda vicea versa. They don't seem to realise it's racsim.

Oh well.

I'm from the Lake district in North West England! :hi

327928[/snapback]

I been to lake district its a nice place for some adventure.

I am oringinally from India but now live in England :D (London)

Guest Inasoso

Hello people far-far-away. Im a Denverian. I'll be goin to new york. I will miss goldies alot on my vacation. Know where I can go and see some? :D

Archived