Where Is Everyone From?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another one here from the land of 10,000 lakes--Minnesota. :)

well, i can't believe how far away from me most of you live! i am in Niagara Falls NY the Honeymoon Capital! I grew up on Grand Island ( about 10 minutes away) then moved to NF. i would love to visit some of the beautiful places you all live in!! i like this thread!

cyn

My Grandparents live in Buffalo, New York, not that far from Niagra Falls :lol: Everytime I got to Grand Island, I usually go to the beach and when Im in Niagra Falls on the American side, I go to the Prime Outlett Mall :bounce

Another one here from the land of 10,000 lakes--Minnesota.  :)

331543[/snapback]

Well, I lived there for a while in my formative years, so at least part of me is from Minnesota. Eden Prairie, specifically. Sometimes, I still say "both" weird. :D

Guest smellsfishy

Me i'm from well Wisconsin! :D a great place, and I love it here! I lived in Bloomer but shortly moved to Eau Claire. But hey i know now that you know where I am from, do you think i could ask you a question? well you see my fish is normally orange but this week he has been changing to a white, but i don't know what is wrong. I don't want Mr. Bubbles to die! :(:newfish dont want it to happen at all! I love my fish! So does anyone and i mean anyone know what is wrong with him?????? please reply!

Guest Onefishtwofish

I live in New Westminster, British Columbia (That's in Canada). It's a suburb of Vancouver, about 15 minutes away. :krazy:

Lets see... New Westminster is.... the first capital of BC, nicknamed "The Royal City" and... home of lacrosse and firemen. (you have to be from aroudn here to get that)

:krazy: <<< ---- wow this guy's crazy lol

im from southern england, wooooh! Portsmouth to be exact home of... lets see.... big ships!!! like HMS Victory.. my dad works on that ship... greatly cool!!!

Lucy xxx

Guest Vinnie65

Soon to be in NYC...I don't even want to TELL you where I am now. Middle-of-nowheres-ville!

Glad to know there are some other New Yorkers. :)

Archived