Where Is Everyone From?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey 2_commons.... Are you interested in 2 comets? Mine are slowly dying sadly and I have no time for them because water changes were driving me insane. If you want them, you can have 'em. I have other uses for my tank they are in. (I raise tons of rodents, if you ever want gerbils or a hamster, let me know!)

Kim

aqua- How did you get your fish out there? I have a friend that teaches in Togiak and she wanted fish for her classroom but was unsure how to get them out there. That is so cool to have another person from Alaska.

329869[/snapback]

:blink: I have never had problems finding goldfish here, the local pet store always has them in stock, but I won my goldfish at the highschool Halloween carnival 3 years ago, also there is usually a booth at one of the local parks on the forth of July where you can also win goldfish.

Guest 2 commons

ak_comets, I would love to have your two comets. But I can't take them right now. If you can keep them till this fall I will be moving in with my grandma to her new house, who wants a fish tank after seeing my fishies. I am strapped for space and and I have no tankright now. If they are still around or I can rearange my room to get a rubbermaid tub I will defienatly take them.

Guest Fred' Dad
I live in Euless, Texas but I am originally from St. Louis, MO.

- akk0415

I live in Grand Prairie, Texas. Just another suburb of the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex.

I don't know if they will live to this fall.... They are in a 55 gallon tank and I had to turn off the filters because they spray water and make too much noise. So right now it's like a huge fishbowl that I just keep topping off. My friend who is building a pond might take them as well. We'll see. Glad to hear from another fishy person in Alaska. Woohoo we're up to 3!

Kim

I am just trying to be nice....Jaxom Ruatha......I don't know why u needed to say that this thread has served it's purpose?? It came off as rude to me and I don't know if that is how u intended to be but I am new to this site so I had no clue that my post was gonna be moved....???

I had no idea I was being rude, I had simply started a whole new thread simply to find out where your thread had gone, and once I found out I thought the thread was just taking up space and was no longer useful to anyone. I am also reasonably as new as you, but surely you know that threads are moved all the time as evidence from your post:

I don't know why I posted this in pictures?? Feel free to move it....just let me know where it goes if someone moves it....LOL

To all the rest of you who don't know what's going on, I had started a whole new thread in the Pictures forum to find out where this thread went and somehow it has become part of this thread, sorry for the confusion, I also think this was a great idea for a thread.

Not a problem.....I think things just got confused for a bit and one of the mods had moved into chatterbox, Which we can't use yet, Then it was put back for awhile. I think Devs moved it in there and someone else moved it back?? I don't remember.....Sorry I was snappin at ya!! :(

I think it ended up causing more confusion than anything........I am new and still learning also so no hard feelings...... :alc

English but living in Wales. Theres a kind of Hate the English thing round here. Another year, and IM OUTTA HERE!! But I dread trying to move my fishies. eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

LOL......I used to be the same way when I was a teen!!!......I think it's naturual....An arguement on a message board....LOL...that would be a riot!! Anywho I think I was just crabby that day and took anything anyone said to me the wrong way.......I am a woman after all it's in my blood.....LOL :idont

North Carolina here( furniture capitol ) ALso words of my daddy.. north Cakalacky! lol

Archived