Where Is Everyone From?

Della we are going to move it back for a little while. It is a long thread and since really unrelated to gf it really belongs in the chatter box, but since you can't read your own thread we shall move it back.

We do have to keep an eye on it, though if it takes up alot of "gf space" we will move it back if that is ok with you. We are trying very hard to keep the board organized, I am sure you know that is a job in itself. ;)

And I know that it is very easy to "read" something into what you are reading. Hang loose we are a friendly bunch!!! :D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am from Jackson New Jersey USA. We have a lot of horses around here and for that matter I am a horse trainer. ( One of my many other hobbies besides goldfish!) :D

Laurie...Hey not a problem go ahead and move in back into chatterbox if you want to I totally understand why......It's okay I don't want to take up room for other gf related issues, people can still reply in there if they want too!! It's no biggie to me!! sorry didn't mean to cause any hassle. :idont

Thanks for moving it back for a bit though!! Just thought the idea was cute!! :bighug

Della no problem. It is fun learning where everyone is from. IN fact Koko had a "map" where you could pinpoint everyone's "home", but I can't seem to find it......hmmm.

Anyway enjoy!!

Guest PearlscaleFan

I live in west London :) I love London!!!!!! How could I ont, there is sooo much for me to do here!!! I can literally walk to heathrow airport in 15 minutes!!!

I was born in Northridge Los Angeles (A little valley community) and we were the epicentre of the 1994 Earthquake, so until our house was ready again, We lived in central Los Angeles for a good 2 years and we decided to keep the apartment just i case.

London is basically, lots of fun!!! i mean, It is basically one of the most famous cities in the world :) i can brag for ages about London :) London this, London that.......

I am from Jackson New Jersey USA. We have a lot of horses around here and for that matter I am a horse trainer. ( One of my many other hobbies besides goldfish!) 

JERSEY POWAH.

Guest neko

i live in the land of 10,000 lakes or other wise the suburbs of the twin cities in Minnesota. or you could just call it Canada Jr. Eh! :D

Guest 2 commons

Right on ak_comets. I'm movin to Wasilla this fall. I got a teaching position out there. Have you been to the Alaska Live Steamers train club out there? It is a model train club with trains that you can ride on. We're out by the airport in Wasilla. You should stop by on a weekend and take a ride. It would be fun to meet you.

well, i can't believe how far away from me most of you live! i am in Niagara Falls NY the Honeymoon Capital! I grew up on Grand Island ( about 10 minutes away) then moved to NF. i would love to visit some of the beautiful places you all live in!! i like this thread!

cyn

Guest labrat99

Hi All,

I live in League City, Texas - midway between Houston and Galveston. It's hot, flat, and loaded with mosquitos. We're pretty much sheep-free though. :D

Houston is undoubtedly the humidity capitol of the free world...

Take care.

Labrat

Guest 2 commons

aqua- How did you get your fish out there? I have a friend that teaches in Togiak and she wanted fish for her classroom but was unsure how to get them out there. That is so cool to have another person from Alaska.

I guess since I started this I should say where I am from too....lo

Wisconsin......lets see here what is there to do?....... :alc and well thats bout it I guess....we have cows...not a lot of sheep though!! We got cheese!!.......We got Madison, where I was born and raised, good party town!!!! :yay:

Guest mellymac

Hi, I'm from England. I live near Bristol in the south west. Very rural with lots of cows, horses, sheep etc. Not really much I can say really as we are country bumpkins, oh arrrrr!

This is only my second post, so forgive the boringness. Still trying to work out how to do all this!

Archived