Where Is Everyone From?

:zz See this is what happens late at night when I am tired I get these wonderful ideas to ask questions...... :idea I know that many of you have where u are from on here by all you info. but there are many that don't?, maybe you don't want to say and thats okay but I was just curouis to see where abouts everyone was from...I just thougt it would be neat to see if some of us are close by, and how many differen't states we are all from....... :)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yay: Thanks everyone keep em coming...It's cool to see where everyone is from I also thought if some of us live in the same states we could always help each other out if we had a tank for use or wanted to sell things also......or ya know go out shopping together or :alc or :food ......LOL

I live around Burlington in the state of Washington; home of the spinach rougers!

I am from Southern Oregon, specifically home of the Cavemen (You may know what that means if you live close by) also home of Terri Erwin (LOL just a little tid-bit). Mainly known for the rain and evergreen forests.

I am from Southern Oregon, specifically home of the Cavemen (You may know what that means if you live close by) also home of Terri Erwin (LOL just a little tid-bit). Mainly known for the rain and evergreen forests.

327224[/snapback]

Terri is such a sweetie. We have "the footy show" live each week during the season and the Urwins are regular guests. They always take the p**s out of Steve and portray Terri as the long suffering wife - it's funny. :D

i like sheep, and i am from Cape Breton, NS, Canada, where we currently have a frost warning and flurries tommorow! ITS MAY!

hmmm, whut are we known for... My island is rated the second most sceneic in the world by some tourism thing...

My Island....

Centrespread.jpg

Archived