I Need New Fish

What should be the first tpye I should add to my new collection?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the first tpye I should add to my new collection?

• Ryukin
    • Pearlscale
    • Lionhaed
    • Ranchu
    • Oranda
    • Other-please explain

Guest calico4

I think you should get a common or comet, because they last longer. I like the kinds you have up there, they are better in my opinion.

-calico

Guest sourmilknightmares

You need a bubble eye! Everyone needs to own AT LEAST one bubble eye. Seeing as how they probably aren't your cup of tea because they aren't on the list. My second choice would be a lionhead. Gotta love those puppy dog cheeks!

The ones on my list are the ones that came to mind first. And I love comets best but when I move I wont have the room for more than one. And for me it is a need. But thats just me. I just want everyones opinion on what you would get cuz Im stuck.

I love my sweet black moor and I have been amazed at her strong constitution. She is one sweet, funny, and tough fish!!

Look for a butterfly tail black moor. They are so beautiful!

My personal favorite is the oranda. But they all have something special about them. You could wait and see what suits you best when you are ready to buy. Sometimes there is that certain one just waiting for you to bring home that day. :)

I voted Ranchu. their hilaroise, and i have had great luck with mine.

second vote would be common/comets! so active and personable

Orandas are my personal favorites, but it depends on what your personal preferance is. Commons and comets are very hardy, but since you don't have the room for more than one, I would choose your favorite fancy. I also suppose what type you choose also depends on the stock in your particular area. Make sure to save tank room for a Cankin! Good luck in fish hunting!

Guest blackmoor-dude

i like my black moor my nxt fish(when i get a bigger tank) will be a panda moor i love moors eyes and there sleek look.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived