I Got A Snail!

Its so cute. I believe its agolden Apple Snail. It's Already Popping out of its Shell Home and awww. I gave it a Algae Wafer and he's by himself for the time being in a little tank thing so I can take him home tomorrow. This is exciting to watch him. HE was was the msot active in the tank and the pertiest and I got him for Free. :D And Jake got a new fish because we had to get a fish in order to get the snail for free so Jake got a Bright Orange Molly with Black Spots, Jake is my mom's boyfriend's son. Yeah. Woo This is exciting to watch....Come out Brave Soldier!

I definately will take pics as soon as I can! I call him Fearless the Snail because he seems so Fearless. And he is so active. He like Stretches all the way out and slimes his way to the top of his tank and the Plops down and then slimes around then climbs then Plops down. Hes Awesome.

:lol: Yeah,they're hilarious to watch! They never seem to stop doing silly things. It doesn't take much to amuse them...or me! :yeah::rofl

Sorry for the bad Quality...I used my mom's cell phone to take the pic..

Fearless2.jpg

The funny thing about that pic is that his whole foot thing was wrapped all the way around the Carrot and it looks like he was in love with it, and then their is Kammy in the background My female Betta.

Archived