Have You Met Koko?

Guest golden_goldy93

• Admin

Well yeah, but I'm trying to get some people to say either it was phone or person :D

Of course I met my self :rofl3

:D:lol::)

I actually have met Koko! About 3 times (is that right Koko??). We had dinner and looked at fish together and walked etc. It was really fun!!!

maybe I'll see some of you guys at a goldie convention if I ever go to one. I'll wear a big sign with my signature on it :D

My grandma talks back to the T.V, her plants, she counted them :blink: and she says as long as she doesnt talk to herself, she is fine. :D

My grandma is awesome. She is crazy! :krazy: not crazy in a sick old way, but crazy as in, 5-7 cups of coffee every morning. :rofl

I love my grandma. But she refuses to get a fish, I told her I would clean it, and she could talk to it. But she says when she is 85 she will. She is 81 now.

Love ya Grandma!

I have spoken with Koko on the phone. I so want to meet her and talk fish!!!

My husband has been trying to get me to go to Cali but I don't like it out there, who knows he may win as long as I get to meet Koko!!

• Admin

See and I was trying to talk you into coming over here. I have alot of LFS and a Outdoor Koi pond Shop :ignore

I have met Koko as well - we have spent a wonderful week together here in Florida! :happydance And I made her work at a goldfish show! :tomuch: Thats just the top of the ice berg, but we won't tell everything, do we, Koko? :rofl3

Btw, my mom always told me that I can talk to who and whatever, but as soon as I start talking to myself, I'll be in heap big trouble! :rofl

Thanks Koko, I am now considering it once we get out of some debt and can afford a nice vacation.

Now as far as talking to ones self, I do it all the time............Hey I am some of the best company I know, so why not enjoy myself. ;):rofl

I've been known to talk to pretty much everything... my ceiling fan, the shower curtain, a tube of toothpaste. If it needs a talking-to, I'm gonna talk to it! (I think that's probably worse than talking to yourself.)

And my life is koko-less. I've only just met her website! (Though I have yet to talk to the site itself.)

I've never met Koko. :cry1 I would so love to though! I'll bet you never come through Oklahoma, eh? Hey! Maybe you should tour! The Koko tour! The summer of Koko! That would be awesome, I would definitely come see you! B) It's not like you have a million other things to do or anything, right? Ha ha!

I have talked to myself on occasion! I was always taught that you can talk to yourself all you want, the only time you need to worry is if you start answering yourself! ;)

:yeah: Sure I've met Koko! We've gone fish Shopping a few times,Shared some burger's & fries,Heck,I was even with her when she got her car washed!! :lol: I even know her Mom!(Nice Lady) :lol:

In person or on the phone?

325601[/snapback]

dont worry koko, i have met myself over the phone to! XD j/k

I wish i could meet the wonderouse koko, and tell her thanks! :)

we could have met.. both in cali... Im near sacramento.

Archived