Another Fish Added To God's Fish Tank

Guest golden_goldy93

Guest golden_goldy93

he got stuck to the filter and when i went down he was dead. :(

i didn't even know that he was stuck to it until i looked really hard to find him

R.I.P.

Ernie

Guest IluvMyBuddy

i'm very sorry your fish died. I do'nt know what i'd do if my Buddy died. R.I.P ernie and I hope yo'ure doing well

Guest calico4

Ohh brody im soo sory about ernie. I wanted to see him with bubbles and bert <_< . I thought you said he died of ick.

-calico

Guest golden_goldy93

thank you all for your support of my loss.

Yes, jeremy he did die of ick. Then he got stuck to the filter.

Guest PenelopeFish

I'm really sorry to hear that. There aren't many success stories from nnnnnn. I hope you get another fish that is heathier.

PenelopeFish :heart

Oh I am really sorry sweetheart, how sad for you. :(

It's hard to know what to do when you don't know why your fish has died. Maybe just hang on to Bubbles for the time being.

Guest golden_goldy93

Some one said I should add about 1 tbsp or kosher, Cooking, pure sea or aquarium salt for every 5 gallons. So If i have a 20 gallon tank i should put in 4 tbsps of salt.

is this correct???

me and my dad are gonna try that.

Guest calico4

Oh brody i am sorry. :rip: Bert too? :noway I told you not to get em at nnnnnn. :rip: I think you can take him backand get another. :rip:

-calico

Guest golden_goldy93

:cry1 I still can't believe it. I started this topic before but I lost it somewhere.

I don't want another fish from nnnnnn they stink.

That's the correct amount to give you a .3% solution which is the general rule of thumb for salt medication.

As a tip, don't add all the salt at once, say add 1 tablespoon every 12 hrs until you finish the dose. If you don't see any results in 7 days you will need to try another medication.

Guest golden_goldy93

thank you all for your support through this hardship. I don't think nnnnnn here has a gurantee though Jeremy.

Guest calico4

Yes they do brody. Get somemore fish at a local PETSHOP ( not mmm). I cant beleve that you have lost 2 fish in 2 days. That is sad.

-calico

Guest golden_goldy93

it wasn't two days it was 7. BUT IT'S STILL SAD.

We got aquarium salt for my tank because bubbles is geting finrot.

I would like it you all to stop posting on this board. To get over the death of my fish I need to stop mourning.

Archived