I Got A New Pleco

Erika

Yay for me... I got a rhino pleco at my mom and pop fish store the other day... he's the weirdest lookin thing! If you've never seen one, go0gle images has some mighty fine pics of em. :D

<_< You are so lucky!!! I think they're rather cool-I've never seen one in person though.I never make it to any good pet stores though.Hey,you gotta post your own pics-What are you going to call him? :lol:

Guest VxShady

Wow that is one awesome looking pleco! You are so lucky! How big is yours and how big do they get to be? I want one!

:blink: ok,so he does look like I recalled.For a minute there Ryukin's pic scared me that plec is so green looking.Planet catfish had dark ones,and they had the coloring of yours E--he's still pretty cool even if I can't see his horns! :yeah::lol: I was checking out Aquabid tonight.They have a Leopard Cactus Plec on there that I really like................Too much money,I'm thinking.... :(

Ya know? I only paid 7.99 for that bugger, and he's 4 inches already.

I guess they get pretty big like commons, so I'll have to worry about that in the future. :blink:

Hey don't make fun of my old "whatever it is plant!!" I've had that plant forever, and I've been trying to nurse it back to health since.. get this.... Naughty ate it. I refuse to let it go. haha. :D

:blink: I could be wrong here.I went back to PlanetCatfish to check out his pic again.Do you aslo know that they call them Chocolate Pleco's? Now them ,I have seen.My LFS,Elmer's had them.I can't remeber,but I'm thinking that I may not have gotten because of the size that they become. I have a funny feeling that you're right & that they do get pretty big,and that's probably why I didn't buy him. :blink:

Thanks Sandy... I've seen him a whopping 3 times since I got him! He hides in a terracotta pot stuffed with javamoss most of the time. Ah... those reclusive plecos.... gotta luv em. :rolleyes:

Archived