Weird Dream

mary

Last night, I dreamed that Benvolio Bashir was taking huge, dolphin-like leaps out of his tank. Once he jumped straight up about a foot; I put my hand out, caught him gently, and put him back in the tank. I turned away, and he was on the stand at one side of the tank - picked him up, and put him back. Then he made a jump on the other side - I barely caught him! "What is wrong?" I was asking myself. "Is it the water?" (It wasn't) "How can I get him to stop doing this?"

Somehow I figured out that he was bored and wanted to look out the window. His tank is a lot lower than the window and that was why he was making high jumps. The last image in my dream was me holding Bashir - either the little tank or his big cup; I don't remember - and he was perfectly still and calm and happy; we were both looking out the window together.

Don't know what brought this on - maybe that, with a friend's help, I just put a new stand together, which is higher than the old one. It's going next to Poly's tank so they can see each other, which should be entertaining for them both. I have also been a little worried because I have no top on his tank, but the water level is about an inch from the top and he's never shown any signs of jumping. I've never had an anxiety dream like this one before!

That is a sweet dream. Here's my most recent fish dream... My hubby is not into fish and has repeatedly told me that we will not have a house full of fish. I have two... just two lonely fish in their own tanks. :rolleyes:

Okay, I dreamt I got two otto cats and a snail for my goldfish tank which is only 10 gallons. This stresses me because I know how small it is. I come home and there are two clown fish (this is a dream remember) and four or five other pretty tropical type irridecent fish in there. I am FURIOUS!! Not only were they not quarantined but now I am WAY overstocked. So then, I talk to my husband and he gives me attitude apparently he got them from his sister in a 2.5 gallon tank. I tell him to get them out of my tank now and put them back in his. He tells me that I only have one fish in there and that I need to move her into his dinky tank. My black moor in a 2.5 gallon!!! :angry: Oooh was I mad when I woke up yesterday!!

That's too funny girls! Last night I thought I was dreaming but I wasn't. A strange sound woke me up and I had to get up to see what it was or if the kids were up. I followed the sound to my oldest sons room where we just yesterday set them up a frog tank. Now I read that they are mostly nocturnal but they didn't sound like any frog croak I have ever heard before!?!? It was very strange. :blink: If I dreamed about fish it would probably have something to do with water changes! :lol:

his mind controle is working...

"make me a bigger area.... you WANT to.."

my bettas all have mind controle... XD lol "feed us..."

Lol, if I ever told my boyfriend that I dream about fish he'd just roll his eyes and get jealous. He has seriously gotten jealous of my fish before, tho it never lasted more than a day :P Though I think he's getting used to it and knows its stupid to be jealous of a little fishy! Anyone else have/had this problem?

Guest golden_goldy93

that's funny. I wonder how the brain come up with that stuff. One day I had a sleepover and i said 'I gotta go feed my fish.And i gotta clean their tank.' My friends started laughing so hard.

Guest golden_goldy93

it was all in my sleep so I had no idea I was saying it . It was pretty freaky.

Guest golden_goldy93
That sounds like a sweet dream. Like a movie actually...

324623[/snapback]

It really does sound like a movie.

Archived