Guppy Fry

Guest aries

Guest aries

Hello there.... I'm so excited and just had to share.....

I have 39 lil guppy fry all born over the last few days

6 didn't make it , they seemed to be born deformed or not fully formed. I have moved them from the 20 gallon tank and seperated them between 2 3 gallon tanks one of the kids long abandoned and have added plenty of Java moss....

The kids don't seem to care, they are more enthralled with the 3 betta fry(d.o.b April 16) and the catfish fry (d.o.b March 29)

Between the 5 tanks in the house I feel like we have babies evrywhere...but then we do!!!!!

Thanks for letting me share!

:newfish

Guest aries

I'm not sure what kind the daddy guppies are.... but the females look like cobra's according to all the pics I've looked at on the net.... the siamese are muts and the catfish are bronze and cory....... This is the first time I've had live bearers though ..... the kids think I'm nuts as I tell em I feel like a fishy gramma lol.... by the way I think this site is awesome! I read the posts alot to find out all sorts of info! So thanks to all the members that keep this site running...... :D

:D Congrats on all your fry. I've actually had fry to those three types of fish myself,so I know how proud & excited you must be.Keep up the good work! Glad to hear that you're enjoying the forum! ;)

Archived