I Finally Gave In

BigRedandBlindWillie

I gave in, and bought another betta today. I saw all those little cups sitting there in the petstore, and just had to look, and this one betta was just screaming at me to take him home. Ive been wanting to get another for sometime now, but hadnt seen on that really said, take me home.... until today. Hes soo pretty. All red, with white tips... sooo pretty. still havent named him... any good ideas?

:) Congrats on the New Betta.He sounds awful pretty.I just lost a betta similar to him today.He was fine one minute and dead the next.One of my prettiest Crowntails.Sad......Params were spot on,so who knows......You never know where those guys started life at so it's hard to tell how long they'll live .Ihad him for about a year. Anyway,you'll have to take pics.Looking forward to seeing him! :yeah:

Guest GGbop

What about flame? Or another possibility might me dragon snap ( a type of flower that exhibits your betta's red color with different colored tips) :tbanana

Guest PearlscaleFan

Congrats on the betta!!! :goodluck

As for names, how about Fresno? My news ones are called Angeleno and Frisco, we could start a Cali name chain!! :)

Archived