Tippy

Queenie

I just don't know what is going on. I got 2 new fish about 3 weeks ago and now Tippy, a gold fantail just died in the night. I saw absolutely no signs of illness; woke up and found him dead :cry1

The water has perfect readings. I guess he could have been sick when I got him but he seemed fine and very active and excellent appetite.

RIP

post-4092-1115078649_thumb.jpg

Guest fishier

aww

i'm sorry

one of mine died like that-

i figured out that it had little oxygen

R.I.P tippy!!

Really sorry. It's awfully hard to go through something like that. Hope you feel better soon.

:cry1 Hugs go out to you Queenie.....Unfortunately,when all your water Params are spot on,and you lose a fish,it's gotta be very frustrating as koko said ,not knowing what happened. At least there is some sort of closure when you find out that there was a problem somewhere. :crp Don't dwell on it Hun,you never know what type of enviroment this fish came from,and you did your part. :heart

Thanks everyone. I think I'll wait awhile and see if Moo Moo is going to be okay before I get anymore fish. It's just frustrating that I go 1-1/2 years with no problems and all of a sudden I'm have 3 deaths.

I appreciate you guys. :heart

Archived