Wet Lab/koi Show-pacific Northwest......

Fire_Wolf

Nope, not me, but I do intend to go to the KoiAmerica show in VA in August.

Wet labs are the best - I heard the one in ORlando had everything from identifying parasites to neocropsy on a fish! :happydance

I think this will be the same, all day lab. Doc J, Vicky Vaughn and a DMV from the Science center...

The dissect kits are listed and I'm getting one.. :blink:

I'm excited as I get to met the Doc, and take the course and go to a show. :D

Oooh, Doc J is great!! I haven't seen him at the wet lab (silly me didn't think I'll need it - I don't make that mistake again!), but I got to talk to him when he was trying to diagnose an ill fish with swim bladder issues and a huge tumor on its side. He is a funny guy, and BIG! :lol:

LOL, Yes, I have gotten that impression from the kv board. :D Dataguru, Rat Diva and myself where just named "TKMs" there (Trusted Koivet Mentors), sort of a new position there.. I'm still a bit shell shocked I guess you could say! :)

They tell me this is only the second time Doc has came out to do this here. so maybe I just had perfect timeing in my inquiry for the wet lab,lol!

I'm going for the lab Friday, and then for the show Sat and taking a friend. I have not been to a show either so its like going to be a first! :)

I'm excited,lol!

Wow, Kathy, thats cool about the promotions!! Congrats to Betty, Rat Diva and you!!

Have fun at the web lab and show and do take some pics!! We all love to see pics of nice fish and stuff! :)

Thanks Ranchu! :D They made Captk a mod there also! Well deserved I say! :lol:

I'll be taking my mavica along, pics are a must! :)

I'm hopeing to find a koi I just can't live without too,lol! I'm going to look anyway.... you know how that goes! I'm sure it will be hard to not find one....

:rofl

Oh yeah, I know THAT feeling! I guarantee you, especially when you remind yourself that you can't or won't buy a fish right now, then you'll find something irresistable for sure! :lol:

Good for CaptK!! I knew he is on Koivet for a while now (I peak in there every now and then), so that was about time!

:rofl I'll just have to make it past the Purachina and Kujaku Butterfly's is all..... or just make it past any tanks holding butterfly koi period I should say!

I saw some awesome sky blue butterfly's on this auction site last year, keep telling myself I will find one someday, will be my luck I will spot one there,lol!

I'm setting up the q-tank before I go just in case......

:rofl

Oh uh, setting up a q-tank is the downfall for sure! :rofl The only way you get around all those fish without bringing any home is to STAY HOME! :tomuch:

Archived