Gotta Move Cross Country

Im moving from Alberta to Ontario, Canada. I have my nine goldies and i need to know how to ship them cheaply. Im taking the greyhoud cuz Im scared of flying. Im desperate here as I need to be out of my place by May 9. Thanx for any help.

thanx. But i found out i can ship them overnight and i have EVERYTHING i would need for packing(incl Oxygen) for free. But the shipping costs are far out of my limit so sadly I must give them all up. Im already paying almost $300 to bring my dog with me. So wish me luck.

I asked UPS and they wont ship them AT ALL. And overnight is the best fedex can do. So Ill have to give them away :cry1 I put so much work into them. But Ill give them to a person who I know wont take them as feeders :ignore They're worth so much more than that. If I could find a way to get them there cheap I definetly would.

how about storage tubs with battery powered air pumps!! it works for many people..

or someone was talking about shipping, but you could get some large bags, and have a shop put pure oxygen in with just alittle water and your fish!

goldies are tough, theres a girl who comes into my store and drags her poor fish 6 hours each way to and from college on weekends, we bag him for her. (poor thing lives in a bowl to :( ) but she's had him for almost a year now. not that its GOOD, but he lives.

Archived