Anyone Have Pictures Of A Bent Spine?

Kissy

I think my goldie might have a bent spine, but I'm not sure. He was a rescue from a feeder tank and carnical, so I woulnd't be surprised. He also doesn't really look like any other comet I've seen, He is much more streamline. If anyone has any pics of a goldfish with a bent spine, can you post them? Thanks a bunch :D

Guest fishier

oh no!

i think mine has one?

(if the pic. above is a bent spinE)

i got her like that from the fishy store

hummmmmmmmbugg

oh well-- still cute

Okay, well I'm still not sure if my Lucky has a bent spine or if I'm just a paranoid mommy. His lower body and tail gently curve upwards...I wish I had a picture to post but I don't have a digital camera. If it is a bent spine I don't think it is as dramatic as the pictures shown here. Thanks for the help from everyone, I think this was a good post for other fishie owners too :)

I don't believe there is a way to fix a bent spine. If you have a fish that does have this, it will probably make it depending on the severity and the age of the fish. If the fish is already a year old, he's fine, and it would have affected him by now if it was going to. As long as the spine isn't totally bent out of shape, the chances are that your fishy will just be a little extra special :D

well, if indeed, kala there has a bent spine, shes doing just swimmingly, so to speak...shes well over a year old, maybe even pushing 3(i dont remember) but shes growing like a weed.....just the dorsal fin is messed up, but it just makesher all the more cuter!

Archived