Bushy And Bristle

fishermoe14

:) Bushynose/BristleNose/Rubberlip,etc. They all are subspecies, have somewhat slight differences,but are all fine in your tank.It also depends where you live too,as to what they're called. :)

i live in minnesota and is there a difference between the bristle and bushy or not???

thanks for the reply

322005[/snapback]

:rolleyes:Planet Catfish Maybe they will be able to help you figure out the difference,or not.... :) I don't live in Minnesota,so I couldn't really answer that for you.

Guest VxShady

I was gonna ask the same thing. Good timing! I saw one on the internet I wanted to get cause its already full grown. I can't seem to keep the tiny ones the LFS sells alive. I think they might be a bit too delicate at that stage for me.

sorry i couldn't reply fast enough i had alot of hmwk and not enough time to go online but thanks alot guys. i decided to buy one and now my tank is too clean and i dont want the bushy to die of starvation. what should i do?????

:) You can feed it Algae Wafers,Seaweed,They love semi-cooked veggies like Spinach/Broccolli/Squash/Zucchinni/Green Beans/Collard & Mustard Greens/Cukecumber's.I have alot of my Plec's in with the snails,and I feed all those snails those same veggies,& the Plec's go crazy!!!

• Admin

Of course hun I have then in two of my tanks one tank is nothing but dojos and goldfish, the other is goldfish dojos and my rubbernose pleco which the bristle has the same temper :D

Archived