Hi Everyone, Let Me Tell You Abit About Myself

puggirl

well, my real name is sonya, i'm 25 years old and live in geelong vic, with my hubby and our pets, very soon we'll be moving to our new house that were currently building should be finished in a couple of weeks, so i cant wait,

work 6 days a week together with selina another forum memeber, and we work in a call centre, which is fun most days. abit boring others, but i really enjoy it.

i've only owned fancys for about 10 months now, and prior to that we had some goldies when i was younger

so at the moment i have 8 fancys, 4 ranchus, 1 lionhead 2 bubble eyes and 1 celestial, we also own a very smart canary called cheeky, and he has the run of the house almost all day, and we also have two pugs a fawn sweety called dippy and a cute black girl called sophie, and last but not least, we also have a whippet cross called tiger, hes been with me since i was about 8 so that dog really is family, and is very special to me.

and i also own a gorgeous tb horse named charlie who is an sweetie pie, and i also have a naughty small pony called ricki. hobbies what are my hobbies, well pets and animals of course, i also like collecting old dolls and bears, and i love to go shopping, i also like the outdoors and i love to go on drives and camping ect. also dont mind the odd walk along the beach with the dogs. and thats baout all i can think of at the moment.

Hi Sonya, what a lot of animals you have, horses, ponies, dogs, canaries and fish. Any cats? Don't think you need anymore pets atm! :lol:

Tiger must be getting on in years, how's his health? All your animals sound like darlings and I'm a little jealous, you must have heaps of room at your place.

I don't have any ranchus, lionheads, celestials or bubble-eyes, maybe I should rectify that in the future. I'm particularly partial to celestials but I like to see them in a pond, so they can look at me and vice-versa. I don't think it would be a good idea to mix them with comets and shubinkins, so maybe not. boo hoo

Anyway, catch ya round. :)

hi guys, yes i do have alot of pets, but those ones i mentioned were just mine, i also still live with my parents untill we move and they also have 2 hens 1 rooster 15 pigeons, and we have a avery full of doves 1 budgie, 1 parrot and 4 quails. so there are a couple, more we havent added to these pets for at leats 10 years it's just most animals have such a long life spans, so we'll just have then until they die, as my parents are getting on abit and i do most of the cleaning of cages ect.

but my bunch are quite easy to look after and i dont think they take up to much of my time. probable cos i'm just use to it. i'll be moving my horse to a really good horse agistment centre soon, and they have great facilities like and in door arena ect so i cant wait as when we move i'll have heaps more time, to ride my horse as at the moment i agist them 1.5 hours away in the town were i work, so when we move up i can ride more yippeeee.

yes my old dog tiger is amazing, hes health is 100% excellent just had him have a complete check up blood tests ect, as he had to have an op to remove a growth from his eye lid, and they had to know his health before they put him under, he has arthritis through his whole body, but we keep on top of that with a daily dose of a product called matacam, and he's never been better, when i actually take this dog to the vet the dont believe how old he is, thats how good he looks, he also had a stroke about 2 years ago, but he recovered from that in a week. that was very scary i can tell you. i'm not 100%sure how old he is, as mum cant remember when we got him, but we have picture of him when he was about 12 months, and i was about 8 in the photo, so he is very old, and we just got him from a local farmer for free, and the actual guy that bred him cant believe his still alive, also our friends from primary school come around every now and again and they ask us, that isnt the dog that you use to have, that use to run on the oval is it, and we say yes thats tiger and they are just amazed, as he just is so full of life still it's just great. ( the oval run is when he would jump the fence, which was like everyday and he would run to the school to play with the kids, and we would have to catch him and take him home, we live 3 houses down from our childhood school.

oh barb, congrats about the baby, so happy for you. :):):)

see yas

Archived