Getting Bettas!

tinkerbell

:heart as some people may know, i am planning on starting another tropical tank, and i have just seen soooo many goreous bettas, and i can no longer resist!! i am getting some glasses from Amy that i can keep them in so they will be seperate from the rest of the tank mates.

i cant wait to start looking for them!!

i used www.kgbettas.co.uk to get my male and they do crowntails, wild plakats,half moons and deltas. they have females too but availability is the problem as they sell out very quickly. good luck alice, they are beautiful fish.

:) I can see why you have decided to go with Betta's.They can be very addicting! :lol: How big are these glasses that you are getting from Amy? You know without filter's etc. that they are alot more work because you have to keep the water Pristene to avoid finrot,etc,right? Good Luck! Take a look at Aquabid's Betta's -just to give you an idea of how many ways there are to go! :lol: Good Luck,Hun!

We have 3 bettas, they are red, blue and rainbow/lilac. They are just 'regular' bettas, it's hard to find any exotics locally.

I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as your goldfish - and they are much less work! :lol:

edit: oops, posted the same time as Devs. No contradiction intended about the "much less work" bit, of course their water must be pristine.

thanks guys!

i will of course be getting the bettas from the uk, i dont really like the thought of an overnight haul anyway. must get freezing.

thanks for the advice guys. im not quite sure how big the glasses are. i think they are about 1.5 liters.

and i can totally believe that they cant be anymore work than goldies!!

thanks again :heart

remember tinks you cant import fish without a licence. so any fish you get must be from the u.k

321307[/snapback]

I just wanted her to see all the pretty types & color's they came in. :rolleyes:

sorry devs i didnt read your post about aquabid. i got a bit lost by what you said above, i was just mentioning that going abroad (thailand mainly) isnt a good idea.sorry. :)

:unsure: Are you on the actual page where the listing's & seller's are with the fish Descriptions? Just click on any of the listings that says pics.

Archived