Emergency Tank Sale-help!

Hello all. It's been a while since I've posted anything, but I've been totally swamped with school, three jobs, and medical problems.

BIG NEWS-I am selling my four tanks and all fish accessories I have, AND MY FISH ARE INCLUDED! I think I might be allergic to the mildew that grows inside the tank, and I haven't been able to keep it under control (since cleaning it makes me even sicker). Sonce I am moving in a month, and school tuition is due, I am going to sell my tanks and everything that goes with them to try and raise some money and make the move easier. Everything that I own as far as my goldies would be included, and I would prefer these go to a good home.

I thought about selling this on eBay, but I thought someone here might be interested.

29 gallon tank with hood, in good running condition with all accesories including fish

1 5-6 inch fantail

2 3-4 inch red and white lionheads

1 3-4 inch orange ranchu

1 3-4 inch black moore

3 babies!!!-two larger fry, not yet one inch, one runt

aquaclear HOBand Whispher (not sure of sizes-illl double check and update with specifics)

two airpumps

20 gallon tank with hood and aquaclear HOB

10 gallon with airpump and Whisper filter

all food/accessories, plus Rick's book and extra fish stuff including plants, decor, rocks etc.

Aquarium stand for 29 gallon, holds two tanks

I live in Fairfax Virginia (close to Washington DC) if anyone is interested. This is easily over five hundred dollars worth of stuff, and beautiful fish! and I am desparate for tuition money. Should I sell on EBAY? or is someone interested here?

Suggestions on what to do are welcome.

ps. I hope to buy a larger tank and new fish once I move into my own apartment, where the tank wouldnt be in my room.

I can't ship, there's no way I could package it and mail it all away. Anyone in the fairfax/dc maryland area would be ideal. But to give a heads up, im not sure I'm actually supposed to even post here about items for sale. still checking.

But to give a heads up, im not sure I'm actually supposed to even post here about items for sale. still checking.

Technically no - it should go in the 'buy and sell' forum, but as you do not have 200 posts yet you won't be able to access that.

As you have some fairly unique circumstances though, we do not mind you posting an ad here this once. :)

Archived