For All Of You Trying To Convince People

magickzzl

I present to you, the "Mini-Ryukin"!

wobbles_2.jpg

wobbles_1.jpg

ok, so its a ballon mollie. But i know many of us try to talk people out of goldfish. And mollies are a nice alternitive! they look something like goldies, and only get about 2-2.5 inches long. and their pretty hardy.

and now, the "Mini Black Common"!

weepals_1.jpg

a dalmation mollie....

just thought it may be an idea for some of you :)

Ha! That is excellent! When i seen the first pic i was like awww its so funny looking! Lol i actually thought it was a weird looking ryukin. Maybe a stunted one, but a gf all the same. Weird thou, the balloon mollies at my lfs look like the black one with a big belly, they look nothing like the first. That is brilliant tho. I always thought mollies were cute.

Lol, i thought the first fish was a fry :) And then i read your words. I see that other fish are also great alternatives to goldfish too, but many can live with them.

Mini ryukin! :rofl That is really good. Mollies do look a bit like GF - I noticed that when I last went to the fish store. For personality though, oscars and puffers can be very similar to GF . :)

And mollies are a nice alternitive! they look something like goldies, and only get about 2-2.5 inches long.

320337[/snapback]

Not all mollies stay 2.5 in, some can grow up to 6 in

check this out

320583[/snapback]

that would be a Swordtail or Sword-cross. True mollies stay smaller.

and my mollies are really friendly... just not as smart as goldies! XD

Archived