In Memeory Of Starsky

mr fish

last night my beloved starsky was acting strange, fins clamped to body and buried in plant. the hour was late so i decided not to post for help because i myself was ill and wanted to get to bed. i assumed that by the morning he would still be alive and i could post here for help then. however when i woke up he was dead. God knows what he died of. it wasnt finrot as when i examined his body the fins were perfect and it wasnt ich eacher. Huch 2 and the minnows are still alive and well but when t hey die they will not b e replaed. my fish keeping days will be over for a while.

:cry1 i'm sitting here thinking what can i say to make you feel better. the truth is i cant, all i can do is offer a cyber hug. i know, as others do too that this fish was really special to you and its so sad he isnt here any more :hug

:( Tis really sad to hear of someone losing their beloved fish.I'm so sorry for that.You may want to test your Parameter's though,as to not lose the rest of your fish. :( Hopefully,all will be well with them. Good luck.

I'm really sorry about Starsky; I resently lost one of my goldfish too and know it can be very hard. Like everyone else said, I would just check the params and then reply back. How are the other fish looking?

Archived