Metromed And Medigold!

Foxxie

hello to my fellow uk goldie keepers!

www.fishsempai.com shipped me an order of medigold, metromeds and progold recently, so it is out there if you need it

It's very handy that they will ship to the UK! Thanks for posting the link Foxxie. :)

Just a note of caution though to prospective buyers: Be aware that importing any of these meds is illegal and that UK Customs may stop an incoming package if they are suspicious about it. It's very expensive if they do that because you don't get the product or your money back.

• 1 month later...
Guest Cyan

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get some Medi-gold? Ive tried goldfishconnection and fishsempai, neither of them ship to the UK anymore.

Or if theres a similar UK version that would be good too.

Thanks

:)

• 1 month later...

I just ordered some ProGold from FishSempai in Canada, so yep they will still ship to the UK.

I had no idea it was illegal though, as I'd heard some UK fish owners talking about Pro Gold. Whoops! I hope my shipment doesn't get confiscated... :( I paid a lot for it and did not know there was anything wrong with importing fish food....

fw

$14, cripes thats expensive. thanks for finding it though i'm sure it will be of value for anyone with goldies.

321281[/snapback]

It is kind of Pricey,but it works so well! I wouldn't be caught without the Medi-Gold,for sure,and the fish have grown so big and healthy from the Progold. ;)

Archived