Amy!

tinkerbell

got one left :( but hes doing ok :) hes homeless at the moment cos theres nowhere that isnt being treated/he could eat the residents/the residents could eat him. lol. poor little hobo snail. :lol:

:( Amy,Hun I'm so sorry that you've lost all but one snail.You're right though,at least you do have one. :hug How is treatment going for everyone? I've had my finger's crossed for you. :heart

thanks hun. the fish are loads better now. a lot more active and their fins are healing. wonderful stuff, prazi! had a huge crisis with the axolotls last night. i thought they had 'red leg' which is an amphibian version of chronic septicemia which is VERY catchy and almost always kills the affected animal and they die slowly and painfully while they hemmorage and have convultions etc but thank god it was a false alarm!!! i have never been so relieved in all my life! i cant begin to describe how paniced i was! :lol: bailey had symetrical giant blistery things on both front legs and the worst affected one he wasnt even attemting to use but now, thanks to hydrogen peroxide, hes using like normal. hes in solitary confinement at the moment to give his tootsies a rest so im going in to see him regularly and stroking his head. :) he loves that for some reason. since the anchor worm thing we seem to have a lot more of a bond since i was spending so much more time with them all. :D anyway, sorry for the ramble but it was a good ramble! just needed that out of my system.

thats good to hear hun. shame about some of the babys though. never mind, there was nothing you could have done to prevent it. its probably for the best anyway. you would be absolutely over run and that wouldnt be fair on the others.

:heart:heart

Archived