When Is It Nesscary To Do A Full Water Change?

Guest 020292

Guest 20292

I am getting a bubble wall and need to know when i need to do an all water change so i can put the bubble bar in there. What is the difference between the bubble bar and the airstone bar becuase the airstone bar will produce bubbles, won't it?

Thanks!

hi there.

you don't need to change all the water to put the bubble wall in there. infact, i just put my bubble walls in whenever i get them without changing water. if you want to make it so your arms don't get as wet, you can put it in while you are doing a partial water change.

good luck :)

and yes, the airstone produces bubbles as well.

:) Hi,You are really not supposed to do a 100% water change in an established tank,or you could hurt your cycle. The only thing you need to do to add a bubble bar,is roll up your sleeve,and put (clean) hands into your tank! :D The only real differences that I've seen in an airstone bar & a bubble bar,is Bubble sizes. Some are finer,smaller bubbles,some are bigger. You may want to look into some of the fish tanks in the store to see what they are using,and what the bubbles look like. :) How often do you do regular water changes? Next time you do one,and the water is lower,just hook it up and add it to your tank.The only other thing to worry about is a towel to wipe your arm. ;)

Archived