When Can You Put A Fry Back Into The Main Tank?

Guest 020292

Guest 20292

I have a molly fry that is not even a week and it is big, it is eating the normal food, swimming normal, and everything just like a big fish. When do you think i can put it back into the main tank?

Thanks!

:newfish

<_<

as soon as its to big to be eaten. I learned the hard way with my mollies.... only poor little Wobbles survived out of 3 "litters" i had at once.

i'm only a new keeper of balloon mollies, and where had 100% success rate with fry, we never remove the babies we keep them in with the adults, i just put some netting over the filter in take, and we feed the fish about 6 times a day, also provide lots of plants for them to sleep, rest and feed on, and you will be fine my parents never try to hurt the babies, they just get along doing there own thing, at the moment we have 7 6 week old fry and 32 one week old fry, with 1 male adult and 3 female adults, and they all get along fine, dont worry about your babies getting eaten they are ###### fast and they get out of the way real quick when needed LOL :D

Guest 20292

So i can take it out of the little 1 gallon tank and put it in the main tnak becuase we have 5 plants in a 10 gallon and a bosi tree and a cave! Will the white sucker fish, suck it up becuase it sucks on the plants and the rocks?

Thanks!

Archived