Help The Library Fish!

Guest beautifulbeliever

Guest beautifulbeliever

This fish is not mine but since I am "the fish lady" it is suddenly my responsibility...

Just a regular fantail. She has aweful water quality as she is in with another fantail in a 1 gallon tank. YES, I know this is wrong but they refuse to listen. *shakes head* Anyway, she has like a bubble over her eye and her gills look, odd, on that side. She is also dying... Quickly.

What should I do?

Thank you much,

Rach

Sorry, but in a 1 gallon tank nothing you do will be of any help. A short term fix isnt going to help. The only thing you can do is 100% water changes twice a day, but this will stress the fish out more and ultimately they will both die. Long term for this situation is at the very least a ten gallon with filtration or rescuing them. sorry, this is so sad.

I dont believe any fish would be happy in a 1 gallon. :) good luck with them.

Guest beautifulbeliever

I have told them this again and again but they never listen. *sigh* They only want my help when the fish are dying...

Thanks.

Rach

I'm sorry rach i can see how frustrating it is for you. Maybe asking for donations for a new tank?

As you have given them your advice i dont see much else other than fishnapping them is going to do. Maybe when they see them die they might not get any more, and accidentally breaking the tank whilst cleaning it might work. Good luck with them (the people that is).

Archived