Devs And Heather.....

Erika

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heather, Chewy babies???? :thud Are you planning a massive attack on my 2 planted tanks?? :tomuch:

Yeah, chewy babies are definetely a must. I wonna see how big I can get them. Got 2 big snails from Petsupermarket the other day - not the prettiest things shell wise, but they looked so desperate trying to find food in a cichlid tank! :thud

Any Monday is fine, really, as long as we are talking a Monday THIS year! :rofl

:o There's an old saying that goes like this........"Talking about the Pot calling the Kettle Black!!!!!!! :o:rofl That's why I love you two!!!!! :heart

You really want Chewy babies? I haven't been able to give those guys away. For awhile they were selling like crazy on ebay, and now nothing!

How many would you like, 20?, 30? Hee, hee. I gotta go pick up Devs' snails tonight for you. I'll ship them before work tomorrow. Can you PM me your address. They'll go out tomorrow morning, so you might get them Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. Would you like any brigs? (I'm really taking advantage of you now, huh?)

Heather, anything is fine, really! But please behave yourself, 20 chewy's easily can kill my reservour on food off, you know! :rofl A little less goes a long way.

Sure, a couple of brigs doesn't sound so bad. I remember somebody with 81 cats on TV said "Once you pass the 10 mark, you kind of stop counting" :tomuch: Right now I am at the "16" mark with my snails, thank goodness over half of them are just so mall they hopefully won't think about breeding for a while! :thud

I pmed you my addy, and I'll need your email addy with paypal. I insist.... :)

:rolleyes: OOPS!!!!!!!!! Guess I should have read this thread first!!! :rofl So you're saying that you didn't want thirty more snails???? :rofl

Hey guys.....I am trying to find the person who has those baby snails?

I know I got a e-mail from her a few days ago but I cleaned everything out, so now I am lost. :thud

I don't think they were ready to go yet but I was wondering when they would be ready to go, just in case I get the sudded urge to get one over the weekend!! :idea I wanted to check and see when they were gonna be ready before I go out and get one.....Of someone could point me in the right direction that would be great!! :whistle

Hi Dev's I am just looking for a nice little snail buddy to keep with my fish!! I like the apple snails, I was going to just grab one when I went to the petstore this weekend but I am kinda weary about that.....

I saw some on aquabid but they all seemed to come in amounts of 2 or more or some 50!!!! :yikes

Do you have some you would like to sell to me? Oh yea I found some really pretty ones one aquabid also, colors of pink and violet etc....I saw in this thread with some pics of yours....(I think they are yours?) and your daughters?? I dunno maybe I am confused which one is your daughter??

Anywho just let me know what you have I would just love to get one of those little guys in my tank....Thanks Dev :)

eatherhey is my daughter. :rolleyes: Between her and myself,we have mostly all the color's of the Brig snails covered. :rofl People ususally sell quanity's for two reason's.-One being that sometimes the snails may not make it through shipping,and if you send a few,chances are better,and 2)people tend to have alot of Snail Babies to get rid of. :yeah: Now,we have Cana's that like to eat plants-if you don't have a planted tank,they're great to watch.If you're only keeping a single snail,they're a nice one to have because some get the size of a tennis ball. Brigs are the ones that come in all the color's.The biggest they get,is around the size of a walnut. Snails need a ph of about 7.5.They're pretty cool in the tank,& I never get tired of watching them.They only live a up to a couple of years,so I always recommend getting the smaller ones,although sometimes I have a harder time telling what color some of them will turn out to be! :lol: Let one of us know what exactly you are looking for.

Hi Devs...Well I guess I would just like one of the Brigs or Cana's I am not too picky bout what I get I guess......I do not have a planted tank at the moment but may do that in the future, I guess whatever u would recommend is fine with me!! What colors do u all have? I like that blue on that I saw a few pages back on this post, really pretty guy. But if it's to hard to find a blue one than whatever u grab would do just fine.

Actually now that I read back what you wrote maybe I should stick with the Brigs...they don't get as big looks like. :yikes

Let me know if you have any that you are looking to part with, I would love to have one, I would feel much better if it came from someone here just for the fact that I know it was raised with you. Thanks a lot Sharon......you rock!!! :rockon

Hi Devs....don't know if your maybe just busy this week or haven't checked back on this post latley....I have been holding off buying a snail because I was waiting to hear back from you, I was wondering if you had any snails that you would like to get rid of? Let me know if you do there is no rush.....Thanks :hug

:unsure: I'm sorry Della,I how many do you want? Right now,my blues may still be too small.I have some pretty wild colored Baby Brigs-they're like a chocolate with stripes,and a creamy color around their spiral,I probably have gold/Ivory/Chestnut/A jade or two/and a couple other's .Do you want me to surprise you or would you want a certain color? Don't forget to mention how many,& send me your address-----------If you can't PM,My e-mail is Devine123gs@aol.com

Hey Devs do you have any pictures of your Chestnuts? I'm just wondering because my favorite female Hazel turned out to be a Burgundy instead of a Chestnut like I thought she was. My second biggest baby is definitely hers.. it's got almost the same coloration:

baby1.jpg

I totally would love some of your snails, but of course, my mother refuses to let me add to my menangerie. *sigh*

Archived