Facts About Yourself

kiesha

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure is jed. im going to go take fall pictures of trees and junk.

congrats kiesha. new levels are a fun substitute for fish we cant get cause we are out of tank space and our wives threaten us with a beating if we even talk about getting anotherone, even when its a great deal and not more than three or four hours drive.....

did i just type that out loud?

Yes fan you did !! lol @ your wife :rofl

New levels sure are fun expecially when you see that perfect orange oranda with the perfect wen and the perfect little face staring a hole through you/ No diseases that are visible and you have to leave them b/c of no room or threats by your better half !

fact: my fish LOVE tubiflex. its fun to feed it, while im holding it in the tank water, and squishing it so its not a huge block, they nibble at my fingers, and generally play around with my hand. even my most jumpy fish has finally come around, and touched me. he still dont want me to touch him, but its ok if he bumps me now.

fact: im jonesing for some turkey of tuna salad now. and some ice cream.

Fact:

This is a new, short fact topic!! The other one must have vaporized!

Fact:

I took a nap and that is something that I never do but I liked it. :rolleyes:

I had tuna salad for lunch! :ymmu:ymmu:ymmu

Hey guys, as i havent gotten very many emails for cynthia, i am extending the deadline to mon. the 20th. my email is chelloy2k6@hotmail.com. hurry please!!!!! time is of the essence.

Archived