The Jikin

Ranchugirl

Those are beautiful little guys, Johnny! :thumbs: How big are they now? So, the breeder does ship from HI to the mainland, yes?

Those are beautiful little guys, Johnny! :thumbs: How big are they now? So, the breeder does ship from HI to the mainland, yes?

Hey, Andrea!

Thanks.

Yes, Kathleen will ship to the mainland when she has babies for sale. These little rascals [there are 7] range in size from 1.5 to 3.5". She doesn't do internet sales, but sometimes has Steve Hopkins sell babies for her. Kathleen's stock is directly from Japan. I believe she actually went there to get them. These babies are from her own spawns.

Johnny

• 1 month later...

Here is Number Nine. No idea what Kesley will name her. She arrived today. I think she is the best I have overall. Not one errant red scale. But her entire dorsal is not red. Really pretty baby. We also got a solid red one as a gift. Gorgeous tail spread and a nice "diversion" from our mostly white with red points Jikin. Love these fish. I think they have surpassed Wakin as my favorite.

Johnny

AdachiJikin.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...