Snail's Being Pregnant

Guest 020292

Guest 20292

My snails mated today becuase they were out of their shells and all on each other and i was wondering how long it will be before they lay the eggs and what should i do with the eggs?

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Guest 20292

That really was not so helpful becuase i could not find the answer. I am going to try the go0gle box and see what happens.

Thanks anyway.

Guest 20292

I found out that they should lay their eggs with in a few weeks from this one website that i found using the go0gle box. Thanks!! What do i do with the snail eggs when she does lay the eggs!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Guest 20292

They are brown and they were given to me by the mmm employee for free ebcuase they had a population and breeding problem, so they were telling us to take as many as you would like, so we took 9, but 4 died when i moved the gravel becuase i crushed them. They look like ramshorn becuase the shells are curled in like a spiral.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
:D Most Apple Snails that we know of lay their eggs out of water. There are Marissa's,and Spixi Apple Snails that lay their eggs under water. Sounds like you definately have Ram'sHorns.Don't worry about breeding them.Their eggs will look like little tiny gel like circles on your plants & such,& in the corner's of your aquarium,etc. Although I find them beautiful,in a few months,you'll be right back at this forum asking either how to make them stop breeding,or how to get rid of them completely.Unfortunately,their whole goal in life seems to be to mass-Producing, which can get out of control pretty fast.Take that advice from me...Believe me I know! :rolleyes::lol:

Archived