Any Uk Salties Out There?

blinky000

congrats hun!!!

does your lfs not supply marine bits?? have seen some on web sites, will have to track em' down again :)

woooottt :D

EDIT: try this to start with marine bits i have ordered from this site, have had no problms :)

Edited by Lozbug

I don't have a marine tank (yet, maybe some day :) ) but a lfs to me has a big marine section. Its maidenhead aquatics in bristol, i don't know how near they are to you but they are a chain in wyevale garden centres. I think they are all run separatly so they might not all do marine stuff but the guys in the bristol one are really helpful so i'm sure they could point you in the right direction if they don't have it themselves in your local store.

Have fun, marine tanks always look amazing, i love the way the anaenomies (sp!?) sway, really peaceful,

Rachel

oh, alice. ive told you a million times before. its just in one earand out the other with you! :lol: the tank im going to be using is going to be busy with axolotl babies due any second now so nothing is going to happen for a few weeks yet. ill tell you as soon as it does though! :D