Jrstist, Found The Pics!

Ash

His color was so much nicer then is has been lately. I think it is just his age but maybe he'll perk up after I get this infection cleared up.

1076229-M.jpg

Can you belive he came from nnnnnn?!

1076230-M.jpg

Wow those are great pictures! How did you get him to post for the first pic!? LOL It really is hard to believe he came from Wally? hes a really beautiful fish. I hope you can get this infection cleared up too. I know they do tend to fade and get gray around their chin as they age. So its possible it could be an infection coupled with old age too. I really hope you can get it all cleared up and back to normal soon. :)

Well, he posed for me cause I was holding a big juicey bloodworm in my mouth! :rofl

He's feeling better. He just went a round with the meds and everything cleared up but one really small spot on his chin and fin. I changed half the water and will wait jus a few days so see how he is getting along on his own before I do the medicine again.

Bloodworm in your mouth!? Now, thats something to let the imagination run wild! :rofl

I love the red bettas, but they are very hard to come by here, I dont know why. I see a lot of blues and whites, but hardly any red. Thats why I decided to get a pair on Aquabid....

Your betta is a beauty! :happydance

It is just the opposite here...all reds and not many blues! I think the real deep blues are my favorite. I had one for about two weeks who committed suicide by jumping out a tiny 1/2 inch opening in the lid. :thud I couldn't belive it!

Archived