Brig Babies!

Devs

:D Wll,Here's my first real pic of the Brig Babies! I've lost track of how many clutches hatched! :blink: Anyway,as yopu can see-there's a couple different age groups on here.The only real color's that I'mm positive on are the golds & Ivories.Some are dark-could be alot of different colors.I know that at least one is blue! :yeah:DSCF2851.jpg

OOOOh, I see the blue one!!!!!

Are they total brigs?? What I mean is, do you have the brigs in with Chomps and co??

I wanna blue brig! I'm sooo done with canas. (No offense Chewy) :D

Gosh, Sharon, what little cuties!! And all those different colors and sizes! You have a snail factory going there, aren't you? :lol:

Lovely little things! :heart

Guest 20292

Will you be willing to have us buy some becuase i would take any except the blue one becuse i am sure that is your favorite one or are you going to start a snail only tank?

Dean

:o Every tank seems like it may turn into a "Snail Tank". Smack ,I see ,did find that blueone-hahahahahaha Erika,you do have first dibs on the blues,Hope it starts getting warmer. I promised you blue a while ago. As for the rest,there may be more blues.These ones showing just happened to be close enough for Pics-There are more! :blink::lol: Dean,I'm sure that I'll be willing to help out fellow member's as soon as these guys get a little bigger. :)

OOOOh, I see the blue one!!!!! 

Are they total brigs??  What I mean is, do you have the brigs in with Chomps and co??

I wanna blue brig!  I'm sooo done with canas. (No offense Chewy)  :D

304669[/snapback]

Right now,Chomps & Tiny are in with some of the Brigs.They don't seem to bother them.They don't mate with Brigs or anything either.Eventually,I plan on putting them in the Goldie tank.As big as they are,My goldies are Nuts-so I want them to go in pretty darn big! :lol:

Guest 20292

Okay, would i have to pay for shipping becuase i might be able to and might not be able to. I do not care what color i get becuase like i said i am sure they are your favorites, so i do not care.

Dean

:) Hi Dean,They won't be ready to go for a month or so,they're pretty tiny.If I do ship some out to member's of the forum,they will definately have to pay shipping.If the weather's nice by then,it will probably be around 6 bucks give or take a buck. ;)

:blink: Another Brig clutch hatched this morning! :lol: And the Spixi's laid a third clutch-I pulled two of their clutches and am waiting for those to hopefully hatch.I don't know if the Brigs or the Adult Spixi's will bother the eggs,but I'm letting Mother Nature run it's course on that one! ;)

Ah, its so nice to have a place where I can say baby snails are adorable and not be judged. LOL Thanks for the pics! They are so cute when theyre still tiny and transparent! :wub:

Ooh they are too cute! :heart I can't wait until my babies are large enough for me to see what color they are.

It's actually Asolene Spixi, and yes they are striped, but other species can be striped too.

BTW Alex I love Edward Scissorhands.. sorry to post this at the end in a random spot..

OOOOh, I see the blue one!!!!!?

? Are they total brigs??? What I mean is, do you have the brigs in with Chomps and co??

? I wanna blue brig!? I'm sooo done with canas. (No offense Chewy)?

304669[/snapback]

Chewy needs love too!!!!! Oh, and I thought I had dibs on a blue one...I see where I rank. And I'm sure I'll be the one shipping your blue to you, too. I'm kidding, I need another snail like I need a hole in the head...blue or not!!!

I want this one!!!!! :please ? :please ? :please ?

post-3957-1111706204_thumb.jpg

304704[/snapback]

trader ;):rofl

It's weird, in my brig clutch I have all reds, purples, pinks, browns...no ivory/golden, blue, green.

:) I still have a bunch that I can't tell what color they are....Seems to be light & dark swirls in them...Some are dark-footed-some light...I'll tell ya,I just love how perfect & pure those little Ivory look. :heart

Yet another thread of snail babies. I love to see the pictures. Sharon ever since you got the camera I look for pics in every thread of yours. As much as I don't want a snail, I do admit I like to see yours. You have such a knack with the babies!!

Archived