Guess Who Slimed Her Way Home!

Devs

:rolleyes: Well,Me,Grandma.....now has Chewy ,Boyfriend,and Jr. in my tanks! Who would have thought!!!!! :o For the people who don't know the story,Chewy & Boyfrienduse to be mine. I had them for a while,and I couldn't handle the fact that Chewy had all my tanks looking like Mt.St. Helen's.(All stick plants). I had pretty planted tanks before I got Chewy. :rolleyes: Heather's treating her Goldie tank with Meds,and needed to keep them somewhere .Chewy wasn't here 5 minutes & she was on her second anubia plant!!! I couldn't help but laugh,& remember the "GoodOle' Days) which made me grab the other plants right out of the tank.I was up all nite,but when I fell asleep,I actuallydreamt that Heather had moved & changed her #---Can you believe that???? hahahahahaha---Heather........ :unsure: You still here?????????Heather???????? HEATHEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR??????? She'll come back,I know she will.......... P.S. Just walked down to get a bottled water......Heather , why is Chewy on my tank lid??????? Heather????????????? :rofl

:) Here's a pic of Chewy. Aliitle worn looking. Her shell is pretty raggedy.When we first got her,we didn't realize that she needed a high PH,and extra calcium.Since then,we have learned alot-however,Chewy is stuck with this shell.We still love her! :heartDSCF2832.jpg

So, Chewy made it back to you then, hm? Feels like a re-occuring nightmare, and when you wake up, CHEWY IS STILL HERE! :tomuch: Btw, Heather is enjoying her chewy free days in Hawaii these days! :P

Hm, come to think of it, Heather has been extremely quiet the last few days... :tomuch: I bet she is doing a happy dance someplace exotic! :rofl3

:lol: Well,it'snow like she never left!!! The tank is wrecked-veggies are floating everywhere-all the live plants that were "left" have been transferred to another tank,and the tank is cloudy when that tank always looks perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Heather J.K of course.....I love Chewy,but when is she going home? :rofl

:rofl @Devs

Naw, but I just had a sudden change of address, some place in Mexico... no, maybe thats Peru..... Wait, Wait, I got it..... South of France.......

:rofl

<insert evil grin here> Just giving you a bad time, shame on me! :lol:

:D I had to laugh tonight...Brigs seem to like somewhat cooked veggies,so that's what Chomps & Tiny are use to. Now that I'm baby sitting Chewy,it's so funny.Tonight I gave her a carrot,semi-soft...She sat there munching for a while,and when she got up and left,I looked at the carrot & there was a huge hole chewed out of the side! :rofl My Cana's are piggies too,but Momma still got it going on!!! :lol:

OMG that snail is enormus!! Devs how on earth..........I mean when is she going to stop growing? I am amazed!! Hmph I wonder if Heather has come to get her yet. :lol:

Archived